my fav relax pose

I had lower back pain this morning, so I saw "Practice for Lower Back Pain" page in "30 essential YOGA POSES" Judith Lasater,ph.D.,P.T. book. I'm having my period also. yeah,I feel not good. haha! today's my yoga poses were
Half dog pose at the wall
Child's pose
Child's pose with support
Lying twist pose with your feet wide apart
Reclining bound angle pose
Shithilasana

I really love Shithilasana. I found the website page about this pose.
click here → yoga Shithilasana
I do the pose before sleep, when I'm sick and lay on the bed. the pose makes me relax.  pregnant ladies must avoid this asana.

I'm going to big city Chicago tomorrow! (actually it's today) I'm so excited about it! I would like to take yoga class in Chicago but I think it's difficult. I hope I will get new yoga cloth in Chicago;D♬

にほんブログ村 健康ブログ ヨガへ