WHOLE FOODS MARKET


I went to WHOLE FOODS MARKET for the first time today! There are many yoga goods in the store! I was so excited about it! My fav yoga books were in the store and another good yoga books in the store too! I found beautiful bracelet, necklace, bags also. I didn't buy them this time but I wanna get them next time♥;) I bought incense at the store.


There were many incense in the store. I found some Kyoto taste incense. My home town is Kyoto Japan, so I missed Kyoto so much. I loved to do yoga with incense when I lived in Japan. I'm happy to get the Japanese incense:D I love Sandalwood incense at my yoga time.


I got Morning Zen incense and the flower incense holder.The incense holder is beautiful. I like it! I think smell is important for relaxation :)

にほんブログ村 健康ブログ ヨガへ
にほんブログ村