Great days

I had great and busy days. I had my son's Pizza party and Graduation ceremony, yoga teacher training, my son's check up at his pediatrics and the dentist. The yoga teacher training was awesome!!! I learned Anatomy and Chakra this weekend. The anatomy class was very interesting. I learned about food also. I'm interesting in about it. My classmates's Chakra teaching was all great. I was very nervous this time because the Archer pose was little bit difficult for me and I had to read many English words this time. I did practice to read it many times before the teaching. I went to lunch with my classmates this time. It was fun and yummy♡ I had a great time at the teacher training.



The green beans, spinach and mash potatoes are all yummy ♡

The teacher training  will wrap up on June. I have to write anatomy report and I have to study for the final exam. So I can't write my yoga blog a lot this month.

にほんブログ村 健康ブログ ヨガへ
にほんブログ村