yoga for kidney






I have kidney trouble. I can't live without taking the medicine now. Nobody don't know why I have the kidney trouble, so I know my kidney trouble can't heal. I can't do any hard exercise that's why I started doing yoga deeply. I hate that trouble cuz' I'm an active person! I was in the hospital for 2 month in Jpn. I did yoga and some muscle training there. The nurse came to my room and  she stopped my hard exercise. haha! Anyway I don't want to have such a bummer trouble. I have to search some yoga poses for my kidney.






Kidneys are in back. I need to massage on my back. I'm going to do the YouTube pose.

Yoga Journal Poses Anatomical Focus Kidneys has a great information about that.

Big Toe Pose
Cat / Cow Pose
Full Boat Pose
Half Frog Pose
Head to Knee Forward Bend
Lord of the Dance Pose
Pose Dedicated to the Sage Marichi, I
Seated Forward Bend
Bridge Pose
Cobra Pose
Downward Facing Dog Pose
Gate Pose
Half Lord of the Fishes Pose
King Pigeon Pose
Noose Pose
Revolved Head to Knee Pose
Side Crane Pose

Those poses are good for kidney. I love Dance Pose. Dance Pose is always my fav pose♡ I'm going  to do these yoga poses for kidney:)

にほんブログ村 健康ブログ ヨガへ
にほんブログ村